Business Issues Solved with CRM
Running a business is more challenging that ever today, particularly for mid-sized and small companies. New customer are exclusive; profits are under pressure; and your competition seems to be one step ahead of you all the time. You need a step-up-change; and you need it yesterday...
Not Knowing Where My Business Stands
- Too long to produce reports on key business metrics.
- Inability to quickly visualize my business Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Difficult to get a Whole view of the business from a marketing results, sales performance and service resolutions standpoint.
Lack of a centralized, customer knowledge database
- Too much wasted time looking up information from too many databases with incomplete information.
- Lost territory revenue from continually ramping up of new representatives.
- Sales visits occurring without knowledge of open or closed service issues.
Lack of customer issue / resolution tracking system
- Lost customer revenue and large costs from product returns because of sales order non-compliance issues.
- Missed opportunity to obtain customer feedback on product and service improvements.
- Increased repetition of common mistakes without shared knowledge.
Longer Sales Cycles
By not using a proven, structured sales process specific to the prospective business in a target market.
- Inaccurate sales opportunity forecasts
- Inability to identify stuck or lagging opportunities.
- Excessive inventory from buying the wrong raw materials to match inaccurate product forecasts.
Lost Revenue Potential
From not cross selling or upselling when the opportunity arises.
- Lack of a sales opportunity management system that provides Guided Selling options.
- Lack of easy access to previous products and service purchased.
- Missing information about related product requests.
Missed or Inaccurate Communications
among various departments on what the customer clearly needs and how they are being effectively served.
- Frustrated customer service and sales staff- not looking "smart".
- Wasted time finding past commitments with customers and prospects.
- Lost revenue from customers hanging up and buying competitive offering.
Missed Competitive Insights
- Lack of a system to identify insights about competitors.
- Sales department is not sharing the known strengths and weaknesses on competitors.
- Identify the win/lost and no decisions on opportunities.
- Track competitor strengths, weaknesses and build a strategy that is shared with your sales team.
Duplicated and inaccurate customer profile information
- Reduced marketing effectiveness.
- Reduced sales effectiveness.
- Reduced Employee Productivity
- Confused and Frustrated
www.successwithcrm.comSend Date: 1393/9/5
Visit count: 958